Instructions for Presentations
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTERS
- Presenters can bring a digital presentation to display during your talk. PDF and Power point files are recommended. If you are carrying a transparency file like Microsoft PowerPoint or Mac Keynote, please, check that your file format compatibility is adapted to a Windows PC and Microsoft Office 1997-2003 Suite, so it could be displayed properly.
- Speakers can either use their laptop or the PC provided in the session room (Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and Acrobat Reader). If you use another system and not Windows, please, check your compatibility or bring your own laptop.
- Presenters are required to report to their session room and to their session Chair at least 15 minutes prior to the start of their session.
- The chair session must strictly observe the starting time and time limit of each paper.
Length of talks:
- Plenary talk: 35 min (+5 min discussion time).
- Keynote talk: 25 min (+5 min discussion time).
- Invited talk: 20min (+5 min discussion time).
- Oral talk: 12min (+3 min discussion time).
- Poster maximum size: 90 cm width x 140 cm